Sunday, August 10, 2008

Funny? YES! Easy to clean up? NO!





So, it was just a matter of time before of course, we got TP'd, or forked, or in this case "saran wrapped."

Although we think we know who did it (eh-hem, Josh's summer interns!) we still don't have full confirmation.

Josh does turn 29 tomorrow, so yeah, it was a funny 'lil birthday message.
But, who was cleaning up the melted oreos today? Who was scraping off the trash cans already covered with ants? And who was cutting the saran wrap off with a knife?

Yep, me. I was so annoyed as we cleaned it up...but Jackson and Josh did help. :) It was quite funny as we looked out at it this morning, and once i got my panties out of a wad after cleaning it up, it did make me smile again. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!












1 comments:

Rosemond said...

I am so excited to see your blog....I just stumbled upon it!