Ok, so Josh has been in Honduras on a youth mission trip to Honduras for the past 8 days, and thus, the crazy youth ministry summer schedule commences. I must say, i am so glad he is coming home soon!!!! it has been a good week, but a long one. we stayed super busy this week, and since my car said 105 today (YES!!!) we swam pretty much every day at Grammy & Dubs' house.
What else happened this week? Oh, not much, but...
1. Bennett took a bite of my deodorant and it freaked me out for a bit...thankfully he didn't ingest much at all and was fine. seriously??? deodorant??? gah!!!
2. i hit a car while pulling into a parking space at the Y...thankfully, the damage was minimal and the owner of the car really didn't care. WOW. thank you god, that could have been one more thing to do.
3. Bennett had multiple falls, trips, and topples...creating a few new battle wounds.
4. the boys got haircuts and are super handsome. :)
5. we got creative and did homemade father's day gifts for daddy, including painting a nifty coffee mug for him at Pratically Pikasso - one of waco's hidden treasure i hadn't found yet - love that place!
6. we spent time with cousins Simon, Phoebe and Sophia Mae :)
7. we baked
8. we shopped
9. we swam
10. we had multiple melt downs - mama included
11. mommy lost a toenail after running it over while moving the grill, and is super sad about her gimp ugly toe :(
12. we had play dates with sweet friends
Alas...mommy is DONE. :) stick a fork in me.
Come home Daddy!!! We miss you!
Below is a pic of a cake that jackson insisted on making daddy for father's day...a triple chocolate cake. YUM! great idea jackson. :)