Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh no I Di'unt!!!

Oh yes I did!! Ttoday while taking Jackson into school, i totally tripped on my beautifully tailored pants cuff and BIT IT big time! Yes, i had Jackson in my arms and for some reason, by the grace of God, i didn't fall on him - he was totally fine. However, i do have a huge boo boo on my knee and it was bleeding. The boo boo looked like one i used to get after playing outside when i was in elementary school and fell off my bike or something...but the crazy part is, my pants were totally fine - not even a snag (?? don't know how that happened) or a rip in the knee area, and my sweet Jackson was protected by my arms that hit the ground first - it could've been much worse. Thank you Lord. Jackson even kissed my boo boo as i left him at school - what a sweetheart. Oh, and the icing on the cake was that no one saw me...or i don't think they did. :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

Even though I can't help but laugh when I see people fall, that's so sad that you fell with my Bubs in your hands. Glad y'all are ok!

amber said...

Sorry you fell & glad that you both are ok...even your pants!
What a cutie to kiss yout Boo-boo!