Wednesday, January 28, 2009

being sick is the pits. :(

No, i am not sick, but my Jackson has been fighting something all week. Although the doctor confirmed no strep or flu, we have a bad cold and off an on temperature....bottom line: he is just not himself.

Although we did perk up a bit today. Here are a few of our fun activities while cooped up inside the past few days....i am seriously getting some cabin feeevva!!!


Here we are doing some Handy Manny watercolors

And then of course, watching way more tv that we ought to, but who cares!!! All he wanted to do was lay around, so we did. :)

And if watching cars was not enough, we had to play Cars card games, and Cars bingo. :)


Hoping to finally kick this soon and that we're back to our normal self! Especially since tomorrow is MDO... hee hee. :) But i have to admit, it's been kinda nice to be a sack with him and just lay low. i am still in my pj's ....ahhh! gotta love it.

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, i did order me some uggs. Watch out waco! don't worry, you'll know when they arrive here b/c i'll show ya how they look, i know you can hardly wait. :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Creighton and I are both home sick too. Infact, I can't remember the last time I've felt so bad & being pregnant doesn't make it easier. Poor little, he has to entertain himself all day and I just lay around on the couch. Funny how, when he's sick, he's still able to be a busy body and me, well, I'm just laying. I may have to get some watercolors out today- good idea!

Nicki W. said...

sal,
don't know about you, but i am so ready for the warm weather and fewer colds, flu, etc!! too much junk going around all the time!

can't wait to see your uggs! did you go a size smaller? mine are my normal size and they fit me fine. feet sort of get lost in all the fur!

get that boy better!
xoxo

shannon houlihan said...

I hope he is well soon Sal! Hehe, love the football PJs..Hayden has those and wants to wear them every night because of the footballs! Gah!

Melissa Darby said...

I am hoping this next week will be awesome for you guys. No mas sickness!! Sorry you guys had a tough week :( Can't wait to see you Friday!