Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet shower of blessings….

I want to thank our young adult SS class at church. They threw a combined diaper shower for Kendra and I, and it was such a blessing to receive such goodies that we’ll need and definitely USE!! Kendra is due with her 3rd two weeks after me, and they aren't finding out either! (She already has one of each.)

I am especially grateful because I haven’t been as involved in the class this fall because I have been teaching in the youth department, so it meant so much that the class loved on me in such a special way.

A special thanks to Rebekah for opening up her beautiful home with all kinds of fun yummies for us to enjoy that night, thanks girl! Love ya!

Here are some pics Kendra took of the evening. Thanks again Young Adult 1, ya’ll are the BEST!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

two beautiful moms to be! can't wait to meet and love these little ones.

Melissa Darby said...

Yall are SO beautiful! Sal, love the new blog background too-- so cute!